Location Recess

 


Stabbing Sequence

My location for this sequence is Crawthew Grove which I visited to take these photos:

It is a typical urban, South London street. 

It's not very busy, so I will be able to film the sequence without any disruptions of people or cars. 

Easily accessible for me and cast and crew members. 














Property valuation for 80 Crawthew Grove, London, Southwark, Greater  London, SE22 9AB | The Move Market




Forest Sequence

I've chose Sydenham Hill woods for this sequence. It has a number of good, paths which will be needed in order to execute the tracking shot. Wind is also low due to the tree coverage, but diegetic sound will be low in this sequence anyway. I especially liked the way the sun shined through the gaps in the trees in the morning, as it created a flare on the lens - could be used to enhance the ethereal, dream-like nature of the sequence. 



Sydenham Hill Wood - Nature Reserve & Woodland - visitlondon.com


Cox's Walk And Sydenham Hill Wood


Dulwich Park and Sydenham Hill Wood - London, England | AllTrails

Comments

Popular Posts